Single SR Linux node
|Description||a single Nokia SR Linux node|
|Components||Nokia SR Linux|
|Resource requirements1|| 2 |
A lab consists of a single SR Linux container equipped with a single interface - its management interface. No other network/data interfaces are created.
The SR Linux's
mgmt interface is connected to the
containerlab docker network that is created as part of the lab deployment process. The
mgmt interface of SRL will get IPv4/6 address information via DHCP service provided by docker daemon.
This lightweight lab enables the users to perform the following exercises:
- get familiar with SR Linux architecture
- explore SR Linux extensible CLI
- navigate the SR Linux YANG tree
- play with gNMI2 and JSON-RPC programmable interfaces
- write/debug/manage custom apps built for SR Linux NDK